[aisle] National Board Certification

Courtney Harvey charvey at d101.org
Fri Aug 23 09:07:29 CDT 2019

Hi Jason -

I achieved NB certification in Library Media last year - I went through the
two year program and was a grant recipient...my district hosted a cohort
and we all received the grant to cover the cost of the program. Feel free
to message me off the list serve: charvey at d101.org

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:08 AM Jason McCoy via AISLE <

> Hello All!
>
> Has anyone done National Board Certification for library?  If so, how was
> the process?  Also, does anyone know of any grants to cover the costs?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jason McCoy
> Dee-Mack CUSD No. 701

This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
to the sender immediately.