[aisle] PhD

Sarah Hill gsarahthelibrarian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 11:48:40 CDT 2019

Correct, Paige.  Argosy University is closed.
https://www.argosy.edu/closed-school-information

Illinois does have a great online EdD program:
https://education.illinois.edu/online-offcampus/eddonline

I've also taken their online Instructional Design courses (8 hrs thru
Coursera) to earn a Mastertrack certificate.  Those transfer into their
online EdD program in Learning Design and Leadership, which seems to be
what I do a lot as a librarian with an administrative lean.

Have you asked if you can just take the Type 75 certification test? Or
looked into taking the admin test or something similar in Indiana or
another state and then having Illinois accept it with a reciprocal program?
I live close to the Indiana border, and that is happening a lot down here.

Sarah Hill, Information Services Librarian
Lake Land College, Mattoon, Illinois
2020 RUSA Listen List Council, Vice-Chair
Young Adult Library Services Association President, 2016-2017
Twitter @glibrarian

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:11 AM Paige Green via AISLE <