[aisle] favorite recent series?

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Sat Aug 24 10:40:49 CDT 2019

My students have been loving Arc of a Scythe, too. And they're a bit older,
but my students adore The Lunar Chronicles and when I told them a fourth
book was coming in the Legend series by Marie Lu this fall, they were
ecstatic!

-Monica

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:01 PM Breanna Gober via AISLE <

> Arc of a Scythe for us!
>
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 12:54 PM Jason McCoy via AISLE <
>
>> I had a line for Nyxia when school started!
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 3:48 PM library marian via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Renegades by Marissa Meyer

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Karen Varga*
>>> *Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*
>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> *Currently Reading*
>     [image: Image result for kill me softly book cover]
>

> E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
> transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it
> is addressed and contains confidential or privileged material. If you are
> not the intended recipient of this message, please disregard its contents
> and destroy the message and its attachments. We also ask that you notify
> the sender if you have received this message in error. Any improper use of
> this information is prohibited.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian
Yearbook Advisor
McClure Junior High School
4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is