[aisle] Table Shape Suggestions for Middle School

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Wed Aug 28 08:55:30 CDT 2019

Hello all!

My dated particle board tables have seen better days and are legs are
breaking beyond the point of repair, so my principal has given me the
go-ahead to exploring new options. While I know I definitely want to get
tables with casters, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for
shapes that work well. The library is the district's main large-meeting
space with school board and parent meetings in here at least once a month
respectively, so we currently have rectangular tables that can seat 6.

Thanks for your ideas!

-Monica

--
Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is