[aisle] Table Shape Suggestions for Middle School

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:55:02 CDT 2019

I have the "petal" tables (pushed together just right, they make a large
flower), but while it is pretty, it's not really enough seating (when the
petals are together you loose quite a few seats), so I would recommend
something more standard. Just my 2 cents =)

Thanks!
Neha Thakkar   M.Ed, MLIS
nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Socials: @mrsthakkar

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 8:56 AM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <