[aisle] Free typing programs?

Melanie Weigel weigelm at mtzschools.org
Wed Aug 28 12:30:14 CDT 2019

Typing.com is a decent free version. Their paid option, EduTyping.com, has
more bells and whistles but the free version is perfectly acceptable. It
does teach the keys in a slightly different order, but otherwise, it's the
same program.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:41 AM Flaherty, Megan via AISLE <

> Hi all!
>
> My 6-8 middle school is looking for a good free typing program. Any that
> any of you would recommend for this age group? One that has the ability to
> monitor student/school progress would be great but know that might not be
> possible at the free level.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Megan Flaherty
>
> Westview Hills Middle School
> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
> law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
> district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
> media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
> public disclosure. MAERCKER School District 60

*M**el**anie Weigel*
Mt. Zion Intermediate School Librarian
310 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, Illinois