[aisle] AISLE Exemplary School Library Award

Judith Bauman jbauman at lisle202.org
Sat Dec 7 14:46:37 CST 2019

We were honored to receive the first AISLE Exemplary School Library Award
for our program at Tate Woods Elementary School in Lisle District #202.
Principal Wesley Gosselink and acknowledged our students, faculty/staff,
volunteers, and school board at the October conference in Springfield.

Are you interested in securing this recognition for your school library?
If so, your first task is to purchase the *4th edition of Linking for
Learning.*  Why not purchase a copy for your administrator as a holiday
gift!  Or - maybe you would like to gift a copy as a New Year's Resolution
to collaborate with your administration in meeting our professional
standards.

Although the application window is March 1 - April 30, I can tell you from
experience that you should begin collecting your evidence now!

I, along with other committee members, would be happy to help any
interested AISLE members.  Please see the attached flyer for instructions.

And remember, if you are not satisfied with funding or administrative
support of your program, this is a fabulous tool for school library
advocacy.

--
Judy Bauman
Tate Woods Elementary School
jbauman at lisle202.org
jbauman4120 at gmail.com

--
This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are