[aisle] any free High School level puzzles out there?

Linda Tetreault ltetreault at d181.org
Thu Dec 12 12:34:14 CST 2019

Try the Goodwill.  I got a great one for my students for $1.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM Lala Lala via AISLE <

> Hi colleagues around the state!
>

> I would like to ask if anyone of you has a puzzle or two that are
> high-school level that you can "gift" to Trinity High School? I'd repay you
> for shipping to me:-)
>
> I have a few puzzles but our students have done them all already!
>
> Just thought I'd throw it out there!
>

> Happy Holidays!
> Lori
>
> --
> Lori McGreal
> Trinity High School librarian
> lmcgreal at trinityhs.org
> 1-708-453-9340

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181