[aisle] For Sale...Perfect for your library (or school office space)!

Andrea Perrin andreaperrin2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:30:25 CDT 2019

Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying your summer.  Wouldn't it be great to
surprise your students in the fall will new soft seating at your school?

I have been given permission to sell a few pieces of furniture that we will
no longer be using.  I have several couches and 2 (maybe 3) love seats and
3 chairs.  They are all in great condition.  They would be perfect in a
library, office or classroom area. You would have to pick them up from the

Please email any inquiries and offers to aperrin at dist50.net.

[image: 40635.jpeg]
[image: 40634.jpeg]

--