[aisle] 2020 Bluestem Nominee slideshow

Lisa Zink lisa.zink at cusd200.org
Sun Jul 14 22:50:43 CDT 2019

I have created a slideshow if you would like to copy and use.  Be sure to
modify the white tags with the book's call number to reflect what you use
in your library.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1p22PPDIzec8pqM4EX71-RZ3wT2xTc-Z4cMWjWYuA__4/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1p22PPDIzec8pqM4EX71-RZ3wT2xTc-Z4cMWjWYuA__4/edit?usp=sharing>

--
Lisa Zink
*Library Learning Center Director*

*Make the most of your time!*
Check out what is happening in our library
<https://sites.google.com/a/cusd200.org/llc-whittier-elementary/>.

Follow me on Twitter at @WhittierLLC

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,