[aisle] Help RAILS Add Stories to the My Library Is... Website

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Wed Jul 24 08:03:12 CDT 2019

The RAILS' My Library Is... campaign, is designed to help our members tell their stories and promote their value to different stakeholders, including library users, potential users, parent institutions, governing boards, funders, colleagues, elected officials, and other stakeholders. The campaign is in response to numerous requests for this type of assistance from all sizes and types of RAILS libraries.

The My Library Is... website<http://www.mylibraryis.org/> is live and we're looking for your library stories. You can share any story that demonstrates the positive impact your library has had on others. You can even encourage the sharing of these stories through your libraries website. Right now, we only have two stories and we know that there are so many more out there!

Learn more and help us build a collection of great stories!<https://www.mylibraryis.org/showcase/stories>

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System