[aisle] Dupage County Librarians

Gretchen Broadus gbroadus at lisle202.org
Wed Jul 24 21:33:02 CDT 2019

Hello!

I am the librarian at Lisle Junior High School. You may already have a
taker for this year's County Institute Day, but I wanted to put this out
there. I would be willing to host the event in our building if I could get
some help with lining up presenters. I'm great at logistics and
organization/planning, but I don't have enough connections for planning
workshops.

I just want to make sure that the librarians have an option. I had to go to
a terrible conference two years ago, because we did not have one to go to.
There is not enough opportunity for us to get together for relevant
learning!

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 10:40 AM Aimee Miller via AISLE <

> Hopefully you enjoyed this year's DuPage/Kane County Librarian's
> Institute!  It is time to start thinking about next year's institute.
> Ideally, the location would be in Dupage County this upcoming year.  Please
> feel free to reach out if you are willing to host.  I would be happy to
> assist with organzing the conference again.  I would love to keep the
> momentum going for this!
>
> --
> Aimee Miller
> LRC Director - BHS
> (630) 937-8607

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.