[aisle] Reading to middle schoolers

DEANNE GUCCIONE dguccione at ppcusd8.org
Mon Jun 3 13:10:35 CDT 2019

YES!  I started doing #bookaday this year with my kiddos.  They loved it!

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:42 AM Glenda Neighbors via AISLE <

--
Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"The truth is-the whole truth is-that it's not the last day that matters
most.  It's the ones in between, the ones you get the chance to look back
on.  There the carnation days.  They may not stand out the most at first,
but they stay with you the longest."  Quote from *Ms. Bixby's Last Da*y by
John David Anderson
Currently Reading:  So B. It

[image: 237320]

Just finished:  Daisy Jones & The Six