[aisle] FictFact replacement to keep track of book series?

Pam Meiser Pmeiser at barrington220.org
Mon Jun 3 15:46:42 CDT 2019

I've used the Series and Sequels site at the Mid-Continent Public Library.
I can be cumbersome to use though, because you have to click on the letter
and scan through the list. Using the keyboard shortcut for FIND helps speed
things up!
https://www.mymcpl.org/books-movies-music/read/juvenile-series-and-sequels
--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser
*Teacher Librarian*

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:18 PM Leah Krippner via AISLE <