[aisle] FictFact replacement to keep track of book series?

Lisa Mulvain lisa.mulvain at harlem122.org
Mon Jun 3 15:58:15 CDT 2019

Great idea! Thank you!
Lisa Mulvain
Librarian/Interventionist
Marquette Elementary School
lisa.mulvain at harlem122.org
815-654-4503

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:02 PM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <

> I keep a spreadsheet in Google Docs with columns for the name of the
> series, what we put on the spine labels (the color corresponds to what
> color genre label we put on the spines as well), which ones we own, which
> ones we don't, if the series is completed, and if we will be continuing
> with it. I'm attaching it here and anyone should feel free to make a copy!
> It was a bit of a chore to set up, but now I add books as they come in, or
> if I find myself with extra money it's helpful to look at what series have
> not yet finished.
>
>  Series List
> <https://docs.google.com/a/d101.org/spreadsheets/d/1ITir5Kg43BmZyMLskMsrz14kDt4fbZnsIKzmOo_2y4s/edit?usp=drive_web>
>

> -Monica
>
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:55 PM Huitron, Sofia via AISLE <
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I had been using FictFact to keep track of the book series in my school
>> library, but today I found out the website is closed :(
>>
>> Does anyone know of an alternative?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> *Sofía Huitrón*
>> LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
>> 847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
>> grove.ccsd59.org/lrc
>> <http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/>
>>

>> *"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
>> youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
> LLC Director, Librarian
> McClure Junior High School
> 4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558
>
> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
> to the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*