[aisle] Textbooks. Anyone want some great textbooks?

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Wed Jun 5 08:51:19 CDT 2019

Discoverbooks
<https://www.discoverbooks.com/Our-Program-How-It-Works-s/2516.htm> was
fantastic to work with!  They dropped off 5 bins so we could weed our
library of books dating back to 1936!  After they were full, we called them
and they came back to pick them up.  So much more efficient than other
recycling sources.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:07 AM Madzinski, Amy via AISLE <

> Discover Books will take them- try ghorvath at discoverbooks.com They took
> many of our weeded library books and textbooks this fall. They will drop
> off a cart and pick up when you are ready.
>

> -Amy
>

> ------------------------------
>
> *Amy Madzinski, **M.S.Ed., NBCT* | LMC Director | Metea Valley High
> School | 630.375.8851|Instagram: metea_valley_lmc | Twitter:
> @meteavalley_lmc | Top 3 from the LMC & IT
> <https://mvlmcittop3.blogspot.com/>
>

> [image:
> https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/zESelLGV-_VnuY1r7YiM4dhGOhwGG1_ItRphAfNsSbbhHfeURVfRm3E2Xt3Ms67LxkJHf3qKxKYDAZMht0O0myr3_WoR8Lh46cohS07ArGviphavXrvRRC4HLZ-PFYn3kahhrXYv]What’s
> your story? Find out more at #weare204. <http://weare204.blogspot.com/>

"Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?"
thedaringlibrarian.com

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and