[aisle] Typing apps, sites, products for Elementary

Linda Tetreault ltetreault at d181.org
Thu Jun 20 18:46:35 CDT 2019

My favorite is typingclub.com.  The students love it.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 3:54 PM Michelle Harris via AISLE <

> My elementary school would like to begin teaching typing.  I am interested
> in your recommendations for typing apps, sites (both free and paid) and
> products.
>
> Our school is 1:1 Chromebooks.  Thanks for your help!
>
> --
> Michelle Harris
> District Librarian
> Heyworth CUSD #4

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181