[aisle] Steve Sheinken Visit

Tabatha Otto totto at d103.org
Mon Jun 24 10:48:23 CDT 2019

We had him in 2016-2017. He was great. However, all of our 6,7,8th students
had read one of his books for summer reading. I think without that, there
would have been a need for a lot of front-loading or background knowledge
building at my school.

He shared informative visuals of his writing process & timeline chronology
he uses when writing. He told great stories of the places he went and the
people he's met/interviewed for his books. Teachers loved having lunch with
him. Email me for addl details if needed.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 10:34 AM Claire Greene via AISLE <

> Hi, everyone!
>
> We're considering asking Steve Sheinkin to do an author visit at our
> middle school. I'm wondering if anyone has worked with him, and if so, what
> was your experience?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Claire Greene
> School Librarian
> Northbrook Junior High School
> cgreene at northbrook28.net
>

> *Empower Every Learner*

Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

**Confidentiality Notice**: *This message and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law.