[aisle] REAL Chapter (Retired) luncheon

Chapter - REAL AISLE realchapter at aisled.org
Thu Jun 27 14:52:16 CDT 2019

The next event for the Retired chapter of AISLE is joining the past
presidents for lunch in East Peoria on July 9th.  All current members and
newly retired persons interested in learning more about our chapter are
welcome.  We will be meeting at the Embassy Suites around 11:30. Please
contact the REAL secretary or myself if you plan to attend, so that we can
make reservation at the restaurant. I hope to see many retirees there. Feel
free to contact me if you have questions.
Gail Janz
REAL Chapter Director