[aisle] Need a fun, engaging book

Jennifer Kowaczek jenniferkowaczek at u-46.org
Tue May 14 11:07:32 CDT 2019

I agree with Carolyn .... fun and engaging read-aloud does not necessarily
need to be at grade level.

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 7:53 AM Kraft, Carolyn via AISLE <

> She asked for fun and engaging, not on grade level is okay in my book! And
> on that note there is a book called School! Adventures at the Harvey N.
> Trouble Elementary School. The characters have names like:
>
> Ron Faster
>
> Miss Ingashoe
>
> Chuckie Upkins
>
> Izzy Normal
>

> Love, love, love this one!

Jennifer Kowaczek
Librarian
Tefft and Canton Middle Schools

 *365 Days Of Wonder Quote of the Day*
*September 25*
*"Nothing in Nature is unbeautiful"*
*-- Alfred, Lord Tennyson*
*Currently rea**ding  *
*A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Maas -- with my 9 year old *
*The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri (Schaumburg BIG READ)*
*Learning How to Learn: A Guide for Kids and Teens by Oakley and Sejnowski
(Non-fiction) *
*The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie (non-fiction)*
*Currently Listening to*
*Harbor Me by Jacquline Woodson (Audible)*

--
U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.