[aisle] Totally off subject

Donna Miner dminer56 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 21:42:00 CDT 2019

Hi, I'm kind of a grammar nut and I need to know if “they” are teaching the I or me wording differently than I learned it back in the 60’s and 70’s.
I learned if you use it in a sentence singularly, you use it with more than one. Examples:
I went to the store/Tom and I went to the store.
Could you make me a sandwich?/ Could you make Mary and me a sandwich?

I hope it’s ok to ask this on this list serve. It is driving me crazy! I mean teachers are using the I and me wrong (according to me)!!!
Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone