[aisle] Book jacket covering & label peeling

Kleckner, Stephanie skleck at m289.org
Wed May 15 08:38:01 CDT 2019

Hi,

1. I'm looking to find out the best option for covering book jackets. Does
anyone laminate book jackets? I noticed my public library was doing that,
so we started trying it. I noticed that the laminate will peel and have
stretch marks.

2. We are constantly having problems with peeling spine (mostly) and
barcode labels. I'm always printing new labels for peeling ones that look
dirty and gross. Does anyone have a great idea to prevent this? Do you
cover the label with a label protector or tape?

Thanks!!
Stephanie Kleckner
Library Media Teacher
Mendota Dist. #289

--
This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in