[aisle] cleaning chromebooks

Tim Yoder tyoder at cusd50.org
Wed May 15 10:06:14 CDT 2019

I use a Lysol/Clorox wipes for the keyboards, but I do make sure to not
have a lot of the liquid on the wipe before I use it.

If the screen has caked on stuff, I do the same thing as the keyboard, but
if it is not that bad, I just use a cloth and/or air duster.

*Mr. Tim Yoder*

Librarian
Harvard Junior High School
1301 North Garfield Street
Harvard, IL 60033
815-943-6466 ext.2337
Fax 815-943-8521
Email: tyoder at cusd50.org

"Librarians don't know everything, they just know how to find out
everything." -- Unknown

"The most important asset of any library goes home at night--the library
staff."  --Timothy Healy

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM Weatherford, Lura via AISLE <