[aisle] Citation Website

Stephanie Flott flotts at dwight.k12.il.us
Thu May 16 09:31:11 CDT 2019

A few months ago someone shared an awesome citation website that actually
created the work cited page once all the sources were added.  I cannot find
where I wrote that down.  Can anyone help me remember what that was?  I
have an English teacher who would like to use it.

Thanks,
Stephanie

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239