[aisle] sets of books to give away

brookefleuette at mchsi.com brookefleuette at mchsi.com
Thu May 16 10:22:09 CDT 2019

Lots of sets of books to give away--these will need to be picked up from my school south of the Quad Cities.  Some are paperback and some are hardcover--email me at fleuettebr at mercerschools.org if you're interested in anything and I can give you more information about binding and condition.  Thanks!

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain: 100 copies
Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl (heavily abridged for struggling readers): 6 copies
Beowulf: 9 copies
Boy's Life by Robert R. McCammon: 33 copies
Candide by Voltaire: 13 copies
The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier: 10 copies
Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins: 7 copies
Darwin on Trial: 6 copies
A Day No Pigs Would Die: 6 copies
Death of a Salesman: 38 copies
Ethan Frome: 25 copies
The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck: 35 copies
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck: 75 copies
Hanging by a Thread by Sophie Littlefield: 3 copies
Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (abridged play): 7 copies
Hedda Gabbler: 25 copies
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams: 4 copies
Inherit the Wind: 8 copies
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan: 26 copies
The Jungle by Upton Sinclair: 54 copies
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen: 8 copies
Killer Angels by Michael Shaara: 6 copies
The Luck of Roaring Camp and other short stories: 23 copies
Macbeth by William Shakespeare: 3 copies
The Misanthrope: 11 copies
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare: 26 copies
The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail: 7 copies
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult: 23 copies
Oedipus Rex by Sophocles: 24 copies
The Pearl by John Steinbeck: 3 copies
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: 12 copies
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne: 5 copies
Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters: 22 copies
The Story of Owen by E.K. Johnston: 8 copies
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams: 4 copies
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens: 17 copies
Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare: 9 copies
Turn of the Screw by Henry James: 24 copies
Utopia by Sir Thomas More: 13 copies

Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading: Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
Currently listening to: Skyward by Brandon Sanderson