[aisle] End of Year Book Return

Jennifer Shugrue bookgirl817 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:00:21 CDT 2019

I have a "Congratulations" type sign that I put up outside the classroom
doors once all the kids in that class return all books. The kids get so
excited when their class gets their sign - and I think the teachers like
seeing it, too! It's nothing huge, but it is exciting for the students.
Especially exciting to whichever class gets the first sign!

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 10:53 AM Lauren Schuler via AISLE <

> At the elementary level, does anyone give out incentives to classrooms as
> a whole who have returned all of their library books? Ideas are welcome!
>

> --
> *Mrs. Lauren Schuler*
> District Librarian
> Ridgeview CUSD #19
> *309-723-6531 X3007*
>
> *Currently Reading: *
> [image: Image result for thunderhead book]

*Jennifer Shugrue*
*Sheridan Grade School Library*
*jshugrue at unit2.net <jshugrue at unit2.net>*
*815-496-2002*

This transmission is restricted for use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error,
please notify the original sender by reply email, delete this transmission
and related contents from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this
transmission. Thank you. Serena Community Unit School District 2, Serena, IL