[aisle] End of Year Book Return

Sharon McCartan Bruemmer sbruemmer at d91.net
Thu May 16 11:41:44 CDT 2019

I do not offer incentives, but give blanket reminders and then one-on-one
personal reminders as needed.
I emailed all student patrons this meme (below) and wowzer -- stacks of
books in the return bin the next morning.
Enjoy your summer!

[image: overdue library cat.png]

Sharon McCartan Bruemmer
LRC Coordinator / Webmaster
Kelvin Grove Middle School
808 Adams Street
Lockport, IL 60441
@cyberlibrary
kgcyberlibrary.weebly.com

“If you change the way you see the world, you can change the world you
see.”
~Satya Nadella

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 11:14 AM Kraft, Carolyn via AISLE <