[aisle] form for recording patron purchase requests

Meredith Riddle riddlemer at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:51:19 CDT 2019

Does anyone use a Google Form or similar to record patron purchase
requests? Teachers and students frequently ask me to buy the latest book in
a series, or start buying a new series, and when they ask me in the
hallway, it's hard to remember to capture that information! I would love if
there were a form they could fill out electronically. It would also provide
excellent data for my annual evaluation about student engagement with the
library program.

Meredith Riddle
District Librarian
Cerro Gordo CUSD #100