[aisle] Adding a new status in Destiny

Lori Jones lori at kenandlori.com
Thu May 16 21:43:42 CDT 2019

No. You are not missing it. We have requested an On Display  status for years.... we keep requesting! What are you looking to add?Lori Jones Barrington 220Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Christine PulgarReader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806

cpulgar at npd117.nethttps://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT