[aisle] Any Positions Not Posted Yet?

Thorstenson, Kara klthorstenson at cps.edu
Sun May 19 10:30:25 CDT 2019

Chicago Public Schools has several positions posted right now, including
one at one of the state of Illinois' highest-rated high schools, Lindblom.
We will also have a school librarian position posted soon for our brand new
STEM high school opening this fall.

Here are our existing vacancies, please feel free to reach out to me
directly with any questions:

Eberhart School - K-8 Librarian
Lindblom Math and Science Academy - HS Librarian
Fiske School - K-8 Librarian
Schurz High School - Part-time seasonal

Thanks,
Kara

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 1:13 PM Kaitlin Richardson via AISLE <

> Here is the link to the application:
>
> https://www.applitrack.com/highlandcusd5/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Student+Support+Services
>

> I have absolutely loved working for this district. Highland is a great
> community and the people here are fantastic. Please feel free to reach
> out.. I would be happy to answer any questions!
>
> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 12:49 PM Tedesco, Melissa <tedescom at oths.us>
> wrote:
>
>> Highland High School in Highland, IL has an opening posted. You can
>> contact the current librarian, Kati Richardson at
>> krichardson at highlandcusd5.org. She said she would be happy to speak with
>> anyone who is interested.
>>
>> Highland is an beautiful community in the StL Metro East! And if you get
>> the position, you can join our awesome area AISLE Chapter, Southern
>> Illinois Librarians Together (SILT), in whose meeting I learned about the
>> position today.
>>
>> Happy Friday!
>>

>> *Melissa Tedesco *
>>
>> O'Fallon Township High School
>>
>> Milburn IMC Coordinator & Information Literacy Instructor
>>
>> (618) 622-9647 x 642      tedescom at oths.us
>>

>> * Currently Reading:
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/3565170?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>> [image: Book Cover]
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/3565170?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> *

*Kara Thorstenson*
Library and Digital Media Manager
Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Digital Learning
Chicago Public Schools
42 W Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60602

office: 773-553-2523