[aisle] Names for student volunteer helpers in the library

Chambers-Malewig, Dorsey djchambers-malewi at cps.edu
Wed May 22 09:15:41 CDT 2019

Library Service Fraternity

Sincerely,
Dorsey

Dorsey J. Chambers *New Phone #(773) 553-6695*
Library Coordinator
Chicago Public Schools
Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Digital Learning
DJChambers-Malewi at cps.edu

Explore the CPS Virtual Library and Databases: library.cps.edu
Library Scanner Newsletter
<https://sites.google.com/a/cps.edu/kc/curriculum/content-area-subpages/library-science/library-scanner-newsletter>
       <http://goog_1138742888/>Click here for the CPS Libraries Google
Site! <https://sites.google.com/cps.edu/cpslibraries/>

CPS Garfield Park Office
Libraries Team - 2nd Floor West, GSR #34
2651 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60612

CPS Libraries Twitter - @CPSLibraries
[image: Picture]       Partner

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 11:05 PM Mariela Siegert via AISLE <