[aisle] Ebooks

Jennifer Kowaczek jenniferkowaczek at u-46.org
Wed May 22 14:17:52 CDT 2019

Yep, eReadillinois --- that's how we access some of our titles. The popular
ones are always on hold because the books are being shared across the state.
So, we are purchasing some titles that only our students can access. Those
are Axis 360 which we get through Follett.

Pricing depends on publisher -- some you purchase for life: higher upfront
cost; some are 12 month, 24 month, 36 month -- good for high demand right
now but might not need as many later (State award titles); some are priced
for a certain number of check outs.

Good luck!

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 2:10 PM Donna Brockmeyer via AISLE <