[aisle] Self Help Books

Jennifer Kowaczek jenniferkowaczek at u-46.org
Thu May 23 09:19:31 CDT 2019

I just finished Life Sucks: How to Deal with the Way Life is, Was, and Will
Always be Unfair by Michael I Bennett, M.D.
He focuses on the fact that life is not going to be easy all the time and
rather than provide fixes, give teens tools to work through the tough
patches.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:07 AM Jennifer Bromann-Bender via AISLE <

> Does anyone have any recommendations for self help books that would be
> appropriate for teenagers?  Thanks.
>
> Jennifer Bromann-Bender
> Librarian
> Lincoln-Way West High School
> 21701 S. Gougar Rd.
> New Lenox, IL 60451
> 815-717-3551
> jbromann-bender at lw210.org

Jennifer Kowaczek
Librarian
Tefft and Canton Middle Schools

 *365 Days Of Wonder Quote of the Day*
*September 25*
*"Nothing in Nature is unbeautiful"*
*-- Alfred, Lord Tennyson*
*Currently rea**ding  *
*A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Maas -- with my 9 year old *
*The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri (Schaumburg BIG READ)*
*Learning How to Learn: A Guide for Kids and Teens by Oakley and Sejnowski
(Non-fiction) *
*The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie (non-fiction)*
*Currently Listening to*
*Harbor Me by Jacquline Woodson (Audible)*

--
U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.