[aisle] Ebooks

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:18:36 CDT 2019

I used to have my e and audiobooks through Follett and I hated it.
So frustrating to work with.

I switched to SORA and my students and I LOVE it!!
You don't pay for the platform, you just pay for the items you purchase.
It is owned by Overdrive, so students can connect to the public library
overdrive account as well.

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
AISLE Board Member
<https://twitter.com/marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>

Currently Reading "The Best We Could Do: An Illustrated Memoir Novel" by
Thi Bui
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own>

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 4:35 PM DAVID WILLIAMS via AISLE <