[aisle] Patron reports - Destiny (For faculty)

Claire Greene cgreene at northbrook28.net
Fri May 24 11:12:05 CDT 2019

On the first page (1. Format) if you select the "notices" option under the
"format" heading you will have the option to select email later on (3.
Details), which you can do if you have teacher emails recorded in their
Destiny patron profiles. Hope this helps!

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 11:00 AM Pulgar, Christine via AISLE <

> I want to automatically send a current "check outs" report to my teachers
> for their own books, not students. I can figure out how to generate it, but
> I can't see how to automatically send each "patron" their list. I'm sure
> it's a simple step I'm missing...I know one of you knows how to do this!
> Please help!
>
> Thank you!
>
> Christine Pulgar
> Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
> Glen Oaks School
> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
> 708-233-6806
> cpulgar at npd117.net
> https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
> https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
>
> “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
> Currently reading:
> *Becoming* by Michelle Obama

Claire Greene
School Librarian