[aisle] Self Help Books

Leah Krippner leah.krippner at harlem122.org
Fri May 24 14:09:48 CDT 2019

Great for all ages:

https://www.amazon.com/Sloths-Guide-Mindfulness-Ton-Mak/dp/1452169462/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=138B0QQK6883B&keywords=sloth%27s+guide+to+mindfulness&qid=1558724954&s=gateway&sprefix=sloth%27s+g%2Caps%2C152&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Leah Krippner
Librarian, Harlem High School
I am currently reading *How We Became Wicked* by Alexander Yates

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:02 PM MICHELLE GLATT via AISLE <

> A few I have picked up recently:
>
> Everything all at once : how to unleash your inner nerd, tap into radical
> curiosity and solve any problem by Bill Nye
>
>  Project you : more than 50 ways to calm down, de-stress, & feel great! by
> Aubre Andrus
>
> Quiet power : the secret strengths of introverted kids by Susan Cain
>
> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:07 AM Jennifer Bromann-Bender via AISLE <
>
>> Does anyone have any recommendations for self help books that would be
>> appropriate for teenagers?  Thanks.
>>
>> Jennifer Bromann-Bender
>> Librarian
>> Lincoln-Way West High School
>> 21701 S. Gougar Rd.
>> New Lenox, IL 60451
>> 815-717-3551
>> jbromann-bender at lw210.org
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Michelle Glatt
> Librarian
> Chiddix and Evans Junior High Schools
> Bloomington-Normal, IL
> glattml at myunit5.org
> 309-336-6545
>
> Chiddix IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/chiddiximc
> Evans IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/evansimc
> U5JHS Book Trailers https://tinyurl.com/U5jhsyoutubechannel
>
> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/15153735?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/15153735?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>
> *“*You should be especially nice to a librarian today, or tomorrow.
> Sometime this week, anyway.
> Probably the librarians would like tea. Or chocolates. Or a reliable
> source of funding." - Neil Gaiman

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*