[aisle] vinyl for walls

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Tue May 28 11:19:04 CDT 2019

I would love this info, too!

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 11:05 AM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <

> Hi all,
>

> I am planning a summer project and would love some advice. I want to put
> vinyl letters on a painted cinder block wall to make a sign to designate
> our makerspace. If you’ve done this, could you recommend a type vinyl to
> use? I already have a Cricut that I’m bringing from home and some Cricut
> brand transfer tape. It’s going high up where it won’t be touched or
> brushed up against, so I was wondering if removable vinyl would be okay in
> case I want to change it or in case we eventually need to repaint in the
> future. I would like the sign to be matte black vinyl, but since I’m new to
> the vinyl game, I want to make sure I do it the right way.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Ms. Lauren B. Ochs
>
> Mahomet-Seymour High School Library
>
> lochs at mscusd.org
>

> AISLE Standards Function Rep.
>
> standards at aisled.org
>

> *Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic
> Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information
> that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of
> applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. *

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the