[aisle] NEA RA in Houston

Erin Carr ecarr at d70schools.org
Tue May 28 12:15:15 CDT 2019

If you are attending the NEA Representative Assembly in Houston this
summer, we'd love to hear from you!

I am a part of the NEA LIT caucus, a group of librarians and tech folks who
get together during breaks at the RA to network and learn what's happening
in other states surrounding school libraries.

Please consider joining us!  Our meeting times and locations will be posted
at the RA, or you can email the chair, Melissa McDonald from Maryland at
Melissa_A_McDonald at mcpsmd.org to join the email list.

We are also looking for a treasurer from Illinois for our group.  Please
let her know if you are interested.

Hope you see you there!

--
Ms. Erin Carr
Learning Center Director at Adler Park School

Currently Reading: * You Go First *by Erin Entrada Kelly
Currently Rereading:  *Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets *by JK
Rowling

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century