[aisle] SLO - librarians exempt?

Leah Krippner leah.krippner at harlem122.org
Thu May 30 13:57:37 CDT 2019

How has your legal advice been on this? My district is willing to cut me
loose, but their attorney is dug in hard and the PERA committee is
unwilling to reject the advice of counsel.  If you could ask your Union
leadership how this has worked for them that would be great. Feel free to
pass along my contact information.

Leah Krippner
Librarian, Harlem High School
I am currently reading *How We Became Wicked* by Alexander Yates

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:32 PM Donna Miner via AISLE <