[aisle] Danielson Evaluation for School Librarians

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Fri May 31 13:43:26 CDT 2019

Hello!

I'm looking for other districts that have one certified librarian for all
of the buildings.  I'll be working with my supervisor to update the
evaluation rubric. We currently use the Danielson form, but it doesn't
quite fit my job.

I oversee 10 buildings (2 HS, 2 MS, and 6 elem) with paras running the
day-to-day.  I work more with the library assistants, teachers and
instructional coaches.

Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!
Dawn

--
*Dawn Brunschon*
*Library/Media Director*

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

--

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon