[aisle] pre-laminated or plain?

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Nov 6 09:02:00 CST 2019

Be sure to plan before you start. Think about why you're doing this, and
what's the best way to get that across to your students. Especially, think
about how you will handle ones that span multiple categories - biographies
in graphic novel format, etc. I like to limit books to one genre level so
all the spine info doesn't get covered up. You also then have room to put
on a Bluestem, etc. sticker. But you have to have some 'policies' in place
for consistency.

Have fun!

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:56 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <

> I am just looking into purchasing genre stickers, so here are my questions?
> 1.  Where is the best place to buy them?
> 2.  Which categories should I start with?
> 3.  Prelaminated or plain?  I have seen both from The Library Store.
> Kathy Wickline
> Unity Junior High Librarian
> Tolono, IL
> wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us
>
> Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @ujhslibrary

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School