[aisle] Chapter books for first grade

Jo Anne Sundberg jsundberg at sd44.org
Wed Nov 6 11:48:46 CST 2019

Search for the Branches books - Owl Diaries, Eerie Elementary, Missy's
Super Duper Royal Deluxe, etc.  Also, good but not Branches, Princess in
black by Hale or Nancy Clancy by O'connor. Waiting for more to be written
for these series.

JoAnne Sundberg
Manor Hill LRC
(630) 827-4344

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 11:00 AM Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <

> Hi,
>
> My first grade teachers have exhausted Junie B. Jones and Magic Tree House
> and are wanting a new chapter book series to read. Do you have any
> suggestions for a great series that I should purchase for them?
>
> Thanks!
> Stephanie Kleckner
> Library Media Teacher
> Mendota Dist. #289
>

> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
> error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public
records law.  Most written communications (including email) to or from
school district officials and staff are public records available to the
public and media upon request.  Your email communications may therefore be
subject to public disclosure.  Lombard School District 44.*