[aisle] AASL Conference

katie alexander katie.alexander2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:01:47 CST 2019

Lauren,

The Township High School District 214 librarians (Buffalo Grove High
School, Elk Grove High School, John Hersey High School, Prospect High
School, Rolling Meadows High School and Wheeling High School) are
presenting "High School Librarians as Community Collaborators" at 10:30 am
on Friday. Please join us!!

There are some really great sessions. I am really looking forward to the
conference.

Katie Alexander
Head Librarian
John Hersey High School | High School District 214
1900 E. Thomas | Arlington Heights, IL 60004
catherine.alexander at d214.org
847-718-5095
AASL 2019 National School Library Program of the Year
<http://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2019/05/illinois-high-school-district-214-named-national-school-library-year>
Twitter: @katiealexander3 | www.jhhs.d214.org

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:19 AM Lauren Ochs via AISLE <