[aisle] Annotated bib handouts from conference?

Deb Bachfischer dbach at mths.us
Thu Nov 7 11:25:16 CST 2019

Just checking to see if there's any chance some of the conference handouts
are yet to be posted.  There weren't enough handouts in the annotated
bibliography session I attended on Friday.  I thought they were going to be
posted (as well as a few other examples that were mentioned)--but I've
checked a number of times and still don't see anything for that session.
Maybe I'm missing something??

Deb Bachfischer
Metamora High School
Metamora, IL

--

*This e-mail was sent by Metamora Township High School.*

If you feel
this e-mail looks suspicious:

  * Do not reply to it.
  * Do not click on