[aisle] Yearbooks

Ann Marie Jinkins ajinkins at rthsd212.org
Fri Nov 8 10:38:17 CST 2019

Our yearbooks from the 1920s-present are in cabinets in our office.
Students and staff have to look at them at a table in our office.  The only
complaints I've heard are from staff members who want to take the books
home (?), so I refer them to the other complete collections in the
superintendent's office and at the public library.

Mrs. Ann Marie Jinkins
Librarian
Rochelle Township High School
1401 Flagg Road
Rochelle,  IL 61068

(815)562-4161, ext. 4112

ajinkins at rthsd212.org

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:31 AM Caroline Fox Anvick via AISLE <