[aisle] Annotated bib handouts from conference?

MICHELLE GLATT glattml at unit5.org
Fri Nov 8 11:05:19 CST 2019

Conference presenters were given the option (and encouraged) to upload
presentations and/or handouts to the Google folder provided to them by the
Conference Publications Committee. Assistance was given to any presenters
who requested it. Officially, the presenter deadline for sharing to the
folder is November 15th so it is possible the presenter may still do that;
however, most presenters completed that task right before or after the
conference. Some presenters choose not to share, of course.

I suggest contacting the presenter directly after the 15th. If you need the
presenter's name, it is still possible to find it on Sched:
https://togetherwecan2019.sched.com/

Michelle Glatt
Chair, 2019 Conference Publications Committee

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:25 AM Deb Bachfischer via AISLE <

> Just checking to see if there's any chance some of the conference handouts
> are yet to be posted.  There weren't enough handouts in the annotated
> bibliography session I attended on Friday.  I thought they were going to be
> posted (as well as a few other examples that were mentioned)--but I've
> checked a number of times and still don't see anything for that session.
> Maybe I'm missing something??
>
> Deb Bachfischer
> Metamora High School
> Metamora, IL
>

> ------------------------------
> *This e-mail was sent by Metamora Township High School.*
>
> If you feel this e-mail looks suspicious:
>
>    - Do not reply to it.
>    - Do not click on any links.
>    - Do not open any attachments.
>    - Verbally contact the sender, if possible.

Michelle Glatt
Librarian
Chiddix and Evans Junior High Schools
Bloomington-Normal, IL
glattml at myunit5.org
309-336-6545

Chiddix IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/chiddiximc
Latest CJHS IMC newsletter: http://bit.ly/CJHSIMCNewsOct19
Evans IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/evansimc
Latest EJHS IMC newsletter: http://bit.ly/EJIMCNewsOct19
U5JHS Book Trailers https://tinyurl.com/U5jhsyoutubechannel

*“*You should be especially nice to a librarian today, or tomorrow.
Sometime this week, anyway.
Probably the librarians would like tea. Or chocolates. Or a reliable source
of funding." - Neil Gaiman

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/15153735?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]