[aisle] Job Opening

Angela Gerber agerber9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:44:29 CST 2019

Hi everyone!

My job will be open in January at Signal Hill School In Belleville, IL at our PK-8th grade school.  You will have an extremely supportive administration and staff as well as some pumped up kids for reading and for the library. You will be a part of Specials rotation as well as responsible for teaching elective classes for middle school.  This school is AMAZING and the community itself wants a certified librarian.  The only reason I am leaving is that my family and I are moving out of state :0( You can contact Brooke Wiemers (principal) at bwiemers at signalhillschool181.org.  Interviews will start soon!   Thanks ya’ll!

Sent from my iPhone