[aisle] Librarian Position Open

Karen Kruckenberg kkruckenberg at cusd50.org
Thu Nov 14 11:20:57 CST 2019

I just want to share that Harvard Jr High has a librarian position open.
Perhaps you know of someone graduating at semester who may be interested?
Send them our way! Here is the job listing:
https://cusd50.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=171

*Mrs. Karen Kruckenberg, MS Ed. TS, **LIS Endorsed*
Harvard High School Library Media Center Director
NHS Co-Advisor
815-943-6461 Ext. 2299
https://harcohilmc.weebly.com/
*"**The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined
effort of each individual." ~Vince Lombardi*
*“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.” **― C.S. Lewis*