[aisle] most popular games for a game day?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon Nov 18 11:48:35 CST 2019

Every so often we host "Free-for-All Fridays"  with cards, Uno, board
games, Legos & mindstorm Legos (+ snacks!) available for different grade
levels during the last period of the day (homeroom/study hall time).
*My question: * If your library does anything like this, *what are your
students' favorite games?*
Apples to Apples, Uno, and Legos are so far our most popular activities,
but I have some grant money. Any suggestions?
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High S*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik