[aisle] Lateral reading

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Thu Nov 21 13:31:20 CST 2019

Hi everyone,
I saw a tweet last week from someone who attended AASL about teaching
lateral reading strategies vs. doing a "deep dive", aka CRAP test, when
evaluating websites. Since I am in the middle of website evaluation with my
middle school students, I would like to see if I could also teach them
about lateral reading on top of the traditional method.

Is anybody already doing this and have resources you can share/recommend?

Thanks so much!

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!